Hi it's been 2 years since I had sex. I never been to gynecologist before. I always do a self check. Today I notice a black spot on my v area.?

See Gynecologist. VGery important to see the specialist. Routine check-up and pap smear as needed will help insure there are no underlying problems. Any other suggested testing can be discussed with the Dr. Evaluation of the black spot will be of special concern. So important to see the specialist, especially with all that is going around and all the new means of testing for problems. Go, Go. Good Luck.
Black spot. It could be a mole. The genitals get skin lesions like other areas. However, if concerned it never hurts to have it looked at. It's your right to only allow an external exam if you're concerned about have a speculum or internal examination.