Is a TSH of 5.13=hypothyroid. Feel fatigued, low energy, slow resting heart rate, cold, anxiety/depression. 20 y.o.female. Dr.didn't say it was abnormal?

If your TSH level is. within the normal range according to the laboratory's parameters, your MD will consider it normal. It is slightly high for some laboratories. If so, your doctor may order a Free T4 & Ultrasensitive TSH to determine if you have Hypothyroidism & if you need other studies & treatment. Either way, ask your MD for referral to mental health providers for diagnosis & management of anxiety/depression. .