Could I have an std? Sore throat. Inflamed uvula. Coughing. Didn't have unprotected sex. Worried

Many things possible. New throat pain can be from a strep throat infection (antibiotics are needed), a cold or influenza (antibiotics usually not used), or from some other cause such as allergies or irritants. Usually, a person sees the doctor if the sore throat is bothersome, recurrent, or doesn't go away quickly (mainly to check for strep throat). "Unprotected sex" means different things to different people.