What is a websites who provides what diet practice should I take while using hCG drops for weight loss treatment?

Pounds and Inches. Google that term and you will see the original protocol and the only way the HCG diet should be done. Only under supervision of a qualified physician it is safe and you lose only abnormal fat. http://www.prlog.org/12249227-hcg-diet-offered-in-new-jersey.html.
Simeons' Diet? If you mean simeons' HCG diet, its "full of c**p" - to use a nonmedical phrase. It's based on using hcg, but you can't get HCG expect by prescription and then it's only given by injection. "dr" simeons HCG drops, by law, can't contain any hcg, so it's like adding expensive water to your meals. All the so-called HCG diets use a very low calorie intake to get you to lose weight, not due to hcg.