Would I be able to live in full life after I overdosed on aspirin in 2012..the level went up to 75..or have it perhaps damaged my body?

Dr. Louise Andrew
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You should be fine

There is no lasting damage from salicylate overdose.
So don't spend much time worrying about that, rather concentrate on managing your life so that depression will not interfere with it. There are many useful resources online, but most people will need help from time to time and/or medications from a professional. Good luck, and congratulations for tending to your physical & mental health!

In brief: You should be fine

Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Corey Clay
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

After surviving the period of having toxic levels, then one might expect some severe complications (painful stomach ulcer for example).
However, complete recovery would ultimately occur. If you have feelings of anxiety or guilt related to the event, then you would not regret speaking to your physician and/or a therapist

Dr. Corey Clay
Dr. Corey Clay