Hi, opened mouth then heard ears make popping sound, felt fluid go dwn nose, . Also bumped head on wall days ago. Healing. Have tmj & anxiety also?

TMJ and Anxiety. Yes, clicking, popping, or grating sounds in the jaw joint, fullness in the ear when you open or close your mouth or chew is a TMJ common symptoms. There's a link between depression and anxiety symptoms and TMJ disorder. See orofacial pain specialist and CBT psychologist near you for evaluation and treatment.
More data needed. You haven't asked a clear question. Sign up for an inbox consultation and I will try to answer your questions.