A month ago I had a throat infection, full fever, nausia etc. Was given antibiotics which cleared it but now have recurring pain when I swallow.?

Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Tonsils inflamed
The throat infection may have been incompletely treated, leaving a low population of bacteria within the spaces or crypts of the tonsils, and after the antibiotics are no longer a threat, repopulation can occur. This is how chronic tonsillitis develops.
Chronic inflammation of tonsils is common in those who have deep pockets or cryptic spaces in the tonsils.

In brief: Tonsils inflamed
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt
Dr. Scotty Bolding
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial
In brief: SEE YOUR DOCTOR
If your throat is still having pain, then you need to see your doctor.

In brief: SEE YOUR DOCTOR
Dr. Scotty Bolding
Dr. Scotty Bolding
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine