I had diarrhea like 5 times today and it was very very dark in color, and now my anus is burning. I get diarrhea frequently after I eat food that isn't very good for you. Numerous times a week I will have diarrhea, it's pretty common now. But today it was

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Irritable bowel

Is this a case of having an irritable bowel syndrome or merely intolerance of very specific,irritating foods? Either way you must learn what foods to avoid.
Antispasmodic medications like bentyl (dicyclomine) taken a half hour before meals can prevent postprandial diarrheal episodes.

In brief: Irritable bowel

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Marsha Davis