Small bump inside skin forehead left side. Tingling left side face, eye hurts, slight pressure on forehead, itchy scalp left side, swelling left brow?

EyeThinkYouNeedADoc. Putting that all together, except the itchy scalp, I'd suggest you get yourself checked for inflammation of a small artery on that side (near the temple). That could be signalling a deeper problem that could affect your eyesight (your eye is already hurting, right?). I may be wrong and I hope I am. But get to your doctor tomorrow for an exam and maybe a blood test or two. Better safe than sorry.