A prior dr & now my current therapist thinks I have BPD, but my psychiatrist doesnt want to acknowledge a new diagnoses. What should I do?

Dr. Ana Ochoa
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Focus

Believe it or not, the bpd diagnosis is not as important as implementing the coping skills you will be taught in therapy.
Focus on using the skills such as mindfulness, CBT reframing, and increasing your positive social group to feel more interconnected. You're probably suffering from both anxiety and depressive symptoms if bpd is possibly on the table. You just focus on implementing those skills

In brief: Focus

Dr. Keegan Duchicela