19yo, I have anxiety and insomnia, I'm obsessed with sleeping yet can't sleep or wake up alot, also I sleep better every other night, what can I do please?

I would recommend. that you see a physician to be examined and discuss this with them. They can help you figure out the cause of your anxiety and deal with that. Hopefully that will help your insomnia. You may also need medication, but we can't determine that on this platform. Hope you feel well soon.
Sleep hygiene is key. Retire & rise same time each day. Bedroom should be dark & cool - used only for sex & sleep. Turn off tv. No naps. Exercise regularly but not in late evening. No caffeine for 6 hrs & no alcohol or tobacco w/i 2 hrs of sleep. Dinner should be moderate sized & finished at least 2 to 3 hours before sleep. Can try warm milk, chamomile tea or melatonin along w light reading, warm bath, lavender scent.