I have lesions on my brain and in my spine (MRI), clonus, and slight off and on tingling in my hands and feet. Could this be MS?

Only a doctor can . Give you a definitive diagnosis on whether its MS or seizures or gluten. Get 2nd opinions. Gluten allergies/celiac can present similarly & once your diet is changed, the lesions can disappear. Make sure your Vitamin D3 levels are norma. Have an integrative neurologist work with you.Read Dr. Perlmutter's 'Grain Brain'to rule it out.Then have your doctor work you up, see eye doctor too for work up.