What if talk therapy doesn't help reduce anxiety/panic attacks? Had medical event, now feels like ptsd, anxiety is ongoing, crying alot

See your Physician. If tx is not addressing acute anxiety sx's, consider seeing your physician for medication to assist in reducing the sx's. This may help your tx and open up insight into your own behavior that keeps the anxiety sx's going.