I was on Depo-Provera and I've been off for a year and still have not had a period can I still get pregnant?

Eventually. Depo-provera is very good birth control. A single injection is effective for at least 3 months - however, it may work for up to 18 months. It is not unusual for the cycles to return to normal after stopping depo-provera, but again it may take up to 18 months for you to begin cycling again. Once you start ovulating (cycling), your fertility will be the same as it was before the shot.