Im so frightened my insides are going to fall out of my vagina. I recently had surgery to remove my miscarriage.

Dr. Yvette Westford

In brief: They won't

There is no need to worry AFTER you have had the D&C.
You are alive and well and typing on the computer, so that is all good news. Your insides are NOT going to fall out anywhere. You should talk to your doctor about why this frightens you so.

In brief: They won't

Dr. Yvette Westford
Dr. Yvette Westford
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Not to worry

While there is some stretching to evacuate the contents of the uterus, these tissues are biologically constructed to contract and reform their natural strength and shape.
Your insides will not fall out although you may have a little discharge and spotting for a brief period. Give you body time to heal - and it will.

In brief: Not to worry

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Adam Levy