I had an MRI done and it says c4/c5 posterior disc herniation impinging on the anterior thecal sac. I have pain in neck and shoulders and headaches.

Unclear if related. While this sounds like it could be the cause of your problems, you should talk to a neurosurgeon & carefully go over where the neck & shoulder pain is located. Just because the MRI shows an abnormality does not mean this is the cause. In fact, autopsy studies have shown 40% of all people have disc herniation, but only about 10% of people ever complained of back/neck/shoulder pain. Discuss w/ ur MD.