I have 2 tiny red bumps on each thigh. They have a white head. Is this herpes? I also get a slight burning feeling in my groin, hips, low back and legs constantly.

Dr. Neigatha Graney

In brief: See Your Doctor

The description and symptoms given do not sound typical for Herpes however more info is needed such as duration, your medical history (recent/past) and more.
Additionally, diagnosis of skin lesions is challenging without visual inspection. The causes for "bumps" are quite numerous: infection, allergy, disease-related, and more. Suggest you see your doctor now for proper diagnosis and treatment

In brief: See Your Doctor

Dr. Neigatha Graney
Dr. Neigatha Graney