Tightness inside of anus and tingling sensation near pee hole. Seems to be bothered by with pro longed standing. What could this be?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Maybe nothing wrong?

These are very nonspecific symptoms, meaning that they do not point to any particular disorder. It sounds like you're just describing awareness of both orifices, i.
e. minor sensations that don't indicate anything wrong. And I can't think of any condition that could cause both anal and urethral ("pee hole") symptoms like this. But if these feelings definitely are abnormal for you, see a doctor.

In brief: Maybe nothing wrong?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Vicken Poochikian