Blood in cervical mucous after period and sometimes it hurts to urinate during my period? Should I see my doctor?

Pathology

In brief: By all means see

your doctor. While you are at it, talk to her/him about birth control, safe sex practices and HPV vaccine.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.

In brief: By all means see

Dr. Jane Van Dis