History of asthma, pneumonia less than 1 month ago. Chest heavy, pulse ox 93/94. Burning up checks beat red but feel cold and hurts all over? How bad?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Mgt

I would advise that you see the ED.
Your pneumonia may have recurred or a secondary pneumonia may have developed. They will probably obtain a chest Radiograph when you are seen.

In brief: Mgt

I would advise that you see the ED.
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Low o2 sat

That is a low o2 Sat and in view of your recent pulmonary problems, your current symptoms are concerning and warrant an examination by a physician.
Feverishness and generalized aches are consistent with early phase infection. A pulse of 100 would also be of concern in this setting.

In brief: Low o2 sat

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology