My new born baby is formula fed his poop was always yellow now my baby is 1month old and his poop is green is something wrong? Why the color change?

In brief: Sounds normal

Stool color is made by the bile from your liver.
The color range goes from dark green through the yellows and browns based on how the bile is changed in transit. What you describe is well within the range of normal.

In brief: Sounds normal

Dr. Brad Goldenberg

In brief: Bile salts, normal

Consistency and frequency of the stools are much more important that color- stool coloring depends a lot on what you eat and how it reacts to the body's own digestive juices and enzymes involved in absorbing the nutrients.
Brown, yellow, and green are normal colors for stool, but tarry black, blood-tinged, or bright red blood colors are not normal and require a doctor's visit and examination

In brief: Bile salts, normal

Dr. Jonathan Jassey