What do I do when I can physically feel being touched sexually(abuse)when it isn't really happening. My mind knows it's not real but my body doesn't.

Dr. Charles Gordon
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine

In brief: Psychiatric issue

You say you are having body sensations which you know are not real.
You sound like you need to speak to a psychiatrist very soon about these issues and make sure that these things are truly real or not. If they are real you need protection from your abuser. If they are not you need to be able to get along in the real world. If you go to a big hospital ER they should be able to guide u to help!

In brief: Psychiatric issue

Dr. Adam Smith