I was diagnosed with kp in my urine c&s is it cureable I was prescribed bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) for 10 days I am panicking.

Take as prescribed. C&S (culture & sensitivity) results demonstrate what the specific bacterial infection is by 'growing' it in culture media and identifies it. In addition, the testing also determines what antibiotics the bacteria is 'sensitive' to, so that the correct medication can be used. If taken as prescribed, the infection should be 'cleared' after completion of the 10 days.
Don't panic! Klebsiela is treatable. In an otherwise healthy adult, a urinary tract infection is typically easily managed. Make sure you take them until the entire regiment is completed, even though you will feel better before 10 days. Not finishing antibiotics contributes to increasing resistance to antibiotics. .