37 M with normal echo stress chol and bp. No fam his or smoke. Fear of heart attack scarin me. Mild chest pain sob doc says acid reflux. Hate my life!

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

In brief: The true statement

of greatest concern is "Hate my life!" You are at relatively low risk without significant risks other than being male.
Symptoms are unlikely to be cardiac and it sounds like you have been evaluated. Find a counselor to deal with the real problem not the somatized cardiac symptoms. Your heart is broken but it is not diseased. Get help. Counseling does not mean you are crazy. Love your life again.

In brief: The true statement

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine