Persistent tightness in my chest with partial discomfort & experiencing slight burning sensation.Could this be reflux related or heart.Non-smoker 24yo?

In brief: Doctor can evaluate

If it is reflux (heartburn), one can try antacids like Maalox, Mylanta, or Tums.
There are also acid-blocking medications like Pepcid (famotidine). But, such symptoms may be other things instead of simple reflux. The patient could have esophagitis, H. pylori infection, heart or lung disease, anxiety, etc... It's best to have a doctor evaluate, and if it's only heartburn, the doctor can offer acid blockers.

In brief: Doctor can evaluate

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Tightness in Chest

I understand your concern.
Thank you for information about cough, exhaling causing pain, Amoxycillin and Neurofen. See Physician for possible diagnosis of lung problem, muscle strain rib fracture, or Anxiety; and treatment. It is not likely a heart condition due to your age, not smoking and partial discomfort. Slight burning sensation is y due to Neurofen; not GERD. See Psychiatrist for Therapy

In brief: Tightness in Chest

I understand your concern.
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Marsha Davis