Hello this is embarrasing but the inside of my buttcheeks is turning a very dark colour and theres small bumps that feel like knots under the skin?

Dr. Matt Wachsman

In brief: Tricky

without an exam, I can only give general information and inflammation generally causes increased pigmentation/scarring.
The areas of the body that have a lot of moisture, irritation, rubbing and germs can get infected and have abcesses that are quite serious and need minor surgery or they just get (much) worse. cannot say in your particular case, but generally true.

In brief: Tricky

Dr. Matt Wachsman
Dr. Matt Wachsman