Can you let me know how many carbs should you eat daily on a low carb diet?

Depends. Not all carbs are equal. The carbs in most fruits and vegetables (potatos and corn are an exception) are much different than the carbs you find in pasta, bread, sweetened cereals and drinks. Simple carbs are usually less healthy than complex carbs and more fattening. Avoid all products with processed flour, added sugar, high fructose corn syrup, etc. At all times.
Depends. Depends upon sex, age, height, medical conditions, etc. Contact your doctor and a good registered dietitian.