I have sting/burning pain and pins and needles pain in both arm and legs and feet. What is this? I think it is a disk space n my neck or back? If this is true could I still play baseball? Could it get more damage from playing? ASAP, my body aches to

In brief: LET'S SORT OUT

The symptoms over both arms and legs are very unlikely to be secondary to neck or back, and most likely are due to peripheral neuropathy, but I cannot exclude inflammatory problem within brain or spinal cord.
Get neurological consult prior to resuming sports.

In brief: LET'S SORT OUT

Dr. Sunil Bochare

In brief: Stop playing until..

Multiple reasons for pin and needle sensations.
Neuropathy due to hypertension or diabetes. Or nerve compression due to spine issues. Needs evaluation by physician to determine exact cause.

In brief: Stop playing until..

Dr. Adam Smith