I get palpitations as a result of my anxiety and panic disorder, I freak out just as bad now as I did the first one I had. How do I keep from this?

Medication and Cbt . You may need a serotonin retake inhibitor like zoloft (sertraline) combined with cognitive behavioral therapy. You can learn not to think the worse when you have panic attack. You can also learn relaxation techniques and address any suppressed anger you may have.
Need to see a psychi. You have to see a psychiatrist for psychological or psychopharmacology cal treatment .