Pain in right part of my teeth and jaw. also have an headache in the right side of my head. teeth pain is in upper right jaw?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Could be

Could be infected teeth, gums/bone, sinus.
Could be TMJ, fractured tooth, strep throat. Could be from clenching and/or grinding. Could be from abscess, neoplasm, trauma. Could be from malocclusion. Could be from other causes. Please call your Dentist for an appointment to take advantage of his/her 10,000+ hours of training and years of experience. See a Pro.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: Dental exam

Your pan could ever from an infected tooth,a wisdom tooth, or. TMJ problem. See a dentist ASAP for an evaluation diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Dental exam

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko

In brief: Right sided pain

The pain could be from decay, a fractured tooth or filling, infected teeth or gums, bruxism ( chronic teeth grinding and/or clenching), wisdom teeth, or a sinus infection.
See your dentist for a thorough examination.

In brief: Right sided pain

Dr. Daniel Rubenstein
Dr. Daniel Rubenstein
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: TMJ syndrome

Is the second most frequent cause of orofacial pain after dental pain.
Headache, earache, sinus pain, neck pain and jaw pain and tooth pain are the common symptoms. Proper diagnosis is the key to successful treatment. See Orofacial Pain practitioner for a consultation and treatment options.

In brief: TMJ syndrome

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Robert Douglas
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: See Your Dentist

You haven't given me enough details to pinpoint the source of your pain.
If you wish, we can have an inbox consultation and I can try to narrow it down. Your dentist can examine your mouth and give you a definitive answer. Good luck

In brief: See Your Dentist

Dr. Robert Douglas
Dr. Robert Douglas
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: See DDS

Could be a number of disorders.
You need a complete exam by dentist. If problem is TMJ or other pain syndrome, you may need to see a TMJ-orofacial pain expert. See a TMJ-orofacial pain expert to help evaluate and treat your problem. A TMJ-oro-facial pain expert can be general dentist, an oral surgeon, prosthodontist, orofacial pain specialist. Ask your physician, dentist or dental society for a re

In brief: See DDS

Could be a number of disorders.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine