So I hit my nose on the tip very hard with the shower head two weeks post surgery. Will this affect the final outcome? There was some pain when it happened as well.

Dr. Lucas Bryant
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: It's possible

Hi Christel! From your question, I'm assuming you just had a rhinoplasty? Depending on what was done, trauma immediately after surgery may affect the final outcome.
Since you are two weeks out, it is more likely that instead of shifting anything (such as a graft), prolonged swelling or epistaxis may occur. I'm sure your surgeon will be more than happy to see you and answer specific questions.

In brief: It's possible

Dr. Lucas Bryant
Dr. Lucas Bryant
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams

In brief: Please, please...

...ask your surgeon about this.
S/he will probably want to re-examine you. I don't have enough information to give you useful advice. Best wishes. Dr. Anne.

In brief: Please, please...

...ask your surgeon about this.
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Keegan Duchicela