I have pain in my upper abdomen usually swelling pain, sharp pains in the upper left, and upper right quadrant of the abdomen, a congested type of pain in my lower right quadrant with bloating, also my sweat smells unusual. What might be wrong?

See a physician. There are too many possible causes for all symptoms to give you any specific advice. You need to discuss your symptoms with a physician and be examined. Please don't try to self diagnose yourself on the internet. You won't be able to.
Gastroenterologist. Your symptoms are nonspecific and could be due to lactose or gluten intolerance. I recommend that you consult a gastroenterologist for diagnosis and treatment and appropriate tests will be ordered.
Symptoms. require ongoing medical examination, evaluation. diagnosis and treatment. Call for an examination today.