I used totake xanax (alprazolam) laxa valium. Very high dosage. Does it effect sexual power. Can it be normal? I used 15 or mre tablets daily but now I have quit

Erectile Dysfunction. I commend you for overcoming your Xanax (alprazolam) and Valium Dependence. They can affect sexual desire, interest, drive, or performance, both increase and decrease. It is also affected by use of Alcohol at the same time, and your relationship with your partner. Have heart to Heart talk with your partner about need for emotional, physical and sexual intimacy; and to see a Physician for Diagnosis and Therapy.