Dr. Liesa Harte

In brief: Blood sugar

I assume you are talking about fasting blood sugar (FBS).
I like to see FBS no higher than 90. I'd be interested to know your fasting insulin level and both your blood sugar and insulin after a meal. Sugar is toxic, so cutting way back on sugary foods and drinks is always a good idea.

In brief: Blood sugar

Dr. Katherine Caldwell
That fasting glucose is elevated in the "pre-diabetic" range, which means that if you don't make some changes now, you will get diabetes in the future. But, this is preventable with diet changes, like cutting out the ice cream and cookies. Also, limit/eliminate sugary drinks, which are a huge source of hidden glucose in US diets. Check: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/what-are-added-sugars
Dr. Keegan Duchicela