Hello what are the blood suger levels supposed to be in between, that are healthy and safe for baby when I have gestational diabetes?

Ask your OB! You are smart to ask this question. I'm sure you have researched it and feel confused. Gestational diabetes is common, and the main complication is large baby size. You know what you need to avoid (sugar! ). Excellent hydration will also help keep your blood sugar lower. Moderate exercise will help too. Eat healthy and don't obsess over this. Wising you a safe delivery of a healthy baby!