How can I get a bigger penis?

In your mind. The size of the penis is just the size it is and always will be. Unless you have what is called micro penis, you need to commit to acceptance of your own body, use it to it's fullest and enjoy. When you have worn this one out, then we will consider getting you a bigger one. Yes there are surgeris to enhance the penis and make it look bigger and injections to increase girth but beware. Leave it.
Penile enlargement. The is no good way to do this....Some plastic surgeons offer some procedures that are debated....No medicine can do it....Ever!