Coronary artery calcification...I take adalat (nifedipine) blood pressure ok but heart rate high 110 at rest. Feel heaveness on chest and shortness of breath. Help?

Need examination. That is an abnormal resting heart rate and for someone your age & history of coronary artery calcification as you state- if this is entirely new for you in terms of symptoms then, your next move should be an ER facility. You are welcome to write to me with other questions if you'd like at: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi but I don't think that should delay getting seen now.