Ttc for yr tried everything have two other children had mirena (levonorgestrel) surgically removed and some endemetriosis removed could that be the problem plz help!

Dr. Rahil Malik

In brief: Endometriosis

Individuals with endometriosis have trouble concieving depending on the severity of the endometriosis.
However, it seems that you have two children from before that is a good sign. my recommendations is to get an ovulation kit and timed intercourse every other day to optimize your chances of pregnancy when you ovulate Best wishes Dr M

In brief: Endometriosis

Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Cindy Juster