Any natural supplements or habits to wean off of Xanax (alprazolam)? Are there any quick exercises that would help me during withdrawals? I work in a fast paced environment. I cannot let weaning off slow me down. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Xanax (alprazolam) withdrawal. I understand your concern about withdrawal from Xanax (alprazolam). I commend you for wanting to overcome Dependence. If you are decreasing the dose by 20%every week, it is likely that you will wean off Xanax (alprazolam) with less discomfort. Do Breathing and Music Relaxation, Visual Imagery, Yoga, Meditation and Tai Chi. Drink Green tea and plenty of water. Walk in a State or National Park. See a Psychiatrist for Anxiety.
Many things. Dr. Kumar provided many good suggestions. In addition to this try a good B complex and take magnesium, ideally as glycinate or taurate. Many supplements can help you relax including L-Theanine, Tulsi tea (Holy Basil), Passionflower, Valerian, Skullcap and Hops (look for combinations that include these). Meditation,aerobic exercise and yoga can help. The more gradually you wean the less difficult.
Kava & kavalactones. You will have to work with a naturopath to wean from xanax (alprazolam). Kava is superior to benzodiazipines because of lack of depressive action & kava does not lose effectiveness with time. Tai-chi steps for 15-30 min/day Thymus thump 3 times daily- stimulates thymus & T cells- get details from Google. Deep breaths & tap mid front breast bone with your fist.x 3 times-do 3 times daily.
Ans. Very difficult. You must wean slowly under the guidance of a doctor who can watch you closely .