Whats a good home remedy for a toothache?

Dentist. I don't have a clue. But i wouldn't mess around with home remedies in these cases. Dental abscess, a common cause of tooth pain, can be very serious if left untreated. The infection can spread up into the brain and bad things happen. Get it checked out by a dentist, then you can take care of things simply if possible.
None. The only remedy is to see your dentist asap.
There is not one... You should go see your general dentist for an evaluation. If sensitive to hot/cold cold be root canal related.
Remedy. A remedy is something that cures or relieves a disease or bodily disorder; a healing medicine, application, or treatment. Other than OTC pain meds, there are no DIY treatments to replace proper dental care. Please call a dentist for an appointment. In addition, the pain meds do not solve your problem, they just prolong your agony.
Pain Treatment. A persistent toothache needs to be evaluated by an appropriately trained provider. Untreated it can potentially lead to more serious conditions.