After wrestling the right side of my neck and my upper chest hurts when I breath in deeply. What could this be from? ... Pinched nerve maybe ...?

Dr. David Bozak
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Probably not nerve

Sounds more like some strained muscles in your neck and chest.
A pinched nerve in the neck would send pain down your arm.

In brief: Probably not nerve

Dr. David Bozak
Dr. David Bozak
Dr. Larry Armstrong
I don't like the pain when you breath deeply. If you get any shortness of breath or this lasts, see your family MD very soon for an eval and xrays. Dr. Bozak is right, it's not a disk in your neck but you want to make sure there's not another injury you're ignoring. It's possible to damage other structures.
Dr. James Eitner

In brief: More Likely A Strain

More than likely, it is muscle strain rather than a pinched nerve, based on the location of the pain.
Treat it like any other strain (rest, ice, non-prescription pain medication) and if it is not better within a couple of days, see your doctor.

In brief: More Likely A Strain

Dr. James Eitner
Dr. James Eitner
Dr. Eric Weisman