I'm 18 years old male I have a curvature in the upper back and kyphosis when I try to make it straight I fell pain after 5 min what should I do?

See bone doc. U need to be examined by an Orthopedist who can determine how bad or good the problem is and may decide on physiotherapy and exercises best suited for u. Try not to do exercises on your own as u may hurt your back.
Kyphosis not normal. Scoliosis usually occurs just before puberty and progresses through the growth spurt. An 18y old with mild scoliosis ( .