How accurately will a fecal test find early stage colon cancer? The one that looks for cancer blood markers. Please help!! Approximate percentage.

Pretty low. Conventional assessment of colorectal cancer (CRC) risk largely involves detection of non-dysplastic adenomatous polyps. Standardized sensitivity was 48.2%, for CRC stages I-IV, values were 35.0%, 63.0%, 46.0% and 77.4%, respectively. Specificity was 91.5%. Sensitivity for advanced adenomas was low (11.2%). Ref: Mol Diagn Ther. 2014 Apr;18(2):127 & Gut. 2014 Feb;63(2):317.
The blood one. is falling out of favor. The one that looks for just plain blood in the stools is progressively getting NOT recommended. http://www.cancer.org/cancer/colonandrectumcancer/moreinformation/colonandrectumcancerearlydetection/colorectal-cancer-early-detection-screening-tests-used?gclid=Cj0KEQjw75yxBRD78uqEnuG-5vcBEiQAQbaxSCWbKOBG7sFn0Oxe9TefaqMFviZjhCwsTaRfxutRoyIaAmuO8P8HAQ the DNA one is not ready.