I started taking birth control pills after my period. Its been two months already and i stopped taking them because i haven't gotten my period. I took two pregnancy test and they came out negarive. The last two times i had intercourse i spotted. The secon

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: What are goals?

It is ok not to have a period on birth control.
Many brands are designed that way. If you are bleeding at irregular times this is called breakthrough bleeding. It is frustrating but not harmful. If you are now having sex while not on birth control it is highly likely that you will end up pregnant eventually. If this is not your goal consider restarting birth control. Many methods are available.

In brief: What are goals?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jane Van Dis