I was diagnosed with ADHD when i was 12 and prescribed adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and it changed my life for the better. Would I be able to get tx at age 29? I haven't

In brief: Maybe

Prescribing any drug needs to be backed up by documented need, physical exam and any studies the physician feels appropriate.
Adderall is closely monitored by the feds and state. Adults who had ADHD as a kid are less likely to be labeled drug seekers as adults, but expect any physician, neurologist or psychiatrist who agrees to treat you to spend some time justifying the need before agreeing to.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Christine Hom

In brief: Psychiatrist

Or neurologist.

In brief: Psychiatrist

Or neurologist.
Dr. Cindy Juster