Why can I always feel my heart beat, see my stomach moving with the rhythm of my heart and chest pain? I have been to the dr but nothing not normal (had a ekg. Holter. Echo, and ct scan) all normal. 19 yold, rhr 58 and healthy weight also a smoker

Heart beat. You should be reassured by now since all work up shows you are healthy. Many people who are healthy can experience same symptoms. But you will not stay healthy as a smoker so worry about that more and stop smoking .
See below . First, you should try to quit smoking to improve your overall cardiovascular health. Some patients are aware of their heart beats. These patients are usually predisposed to have anxiety as well. In regards to your stomach moving with the rhythm of your heart, this is due to pulsation of your abdominal aorta and completely normal. It is more noticeable when laying down.
Your ok. From what you relate you are having "Health Anxiety" Worrying you are sick when you are not. At 19 years old and negative studies your chance of dying from cardiac condition is likely Zero. Everyone has a deep seated unconscious fear of dying, but usually the "Ego" keeps it suppressed. Otherwise we couldn't function. Go to my CHECK LIST on "Overcoming anxiety and stress" that discusses CBT.
No worries. It is completely normal to be able to see and feel a pulse in the abdomen of a young person who is not overweight. Unless you are having other symptoms, no further work up is necessary. Do not worry about it. Luck.