Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Maybe

Three day measles is rubella and I have not seen a case.
..Ever...There is roseola which usually has 3 days of fever before the rash breaks out. Could be any number of viruses or a reaction to something...Glad she is acting normal. If you are concerned please see your pediatrician. Rashes really need to be seen because it is hard to tell from a brief description what they are.

In brief: Maybe

2 comments
Dr. Neeta Jain
with rubella there would be some runny nose, red/ pink eyes, fever. We are starting to see some cases of Rubella in US due to the different vaccination protocols or refusal for vaccines
Dr. Nela Cordero
Roseola infantum is usually preceded by 3 days of high fever followed by generalized rash on the 4th day without fever. Any kind of skin lesion should be seen by a physician.
Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: Viral exanthem?

In brief: Viral exanthem?

Dr. Jane Van Dis