I am a female took anavar and lost almost half of my hair. 4 weeks after stopping hair loss stopped. Even though it stopped, will it grow back? I took 2.5 mg per day for 2 weeks, 5 mg per day for 3 weeks and 10 mg per day for 3 weeks. Total 8 weeks.

Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: How od are you?

We need to know your age.
Please put it in your public profile. We cannot answer questions from minors. Knowing your country or state helps, too. Age, location, and gender, can affect our answer, since some conditions are more likely in different places or in different age groups. Be honest! You expect if of us, and we expect it of you!

In brief: How od are you?

We need to know your age.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham