Neg p24 antigen test and neg HIV1/2 antibody test at 11wks post exposure. Can I trust these blood tests and finally have some peace of mind? For HIV

You are fine. Please trust these results. I'm sorry you had a scare, but I hope that you will have confidence that you're not infected with HIV and that you will put this behind you. I also hope that you will treasure the memory of having shared love. Human love is never perfect and always involves risks. But I hope you'll find real joy with another person, and share safe intimacy when the time is right.