Had this hip pain 4 about 3 months now recently got worse to the point of waking me up at night and sitting sometimes walking should I go to hospital

Evaluation needed. Because of the persistence and severity of this symptom, you should be examined by your physician who may order an xray and/or refer you to an orthopedic specialist. Arthritis or bursitis, tumor,aseptic or avascular necrosis,occult fracture are some possibilities.